This portable air conditioner is manufactured by Carrier. It features both cooling and heating modes. It’s a 12 000 BTU unit.
Key Product Features:
- Compact design, ideal for small spaces too.
- Versatile: equipped with multi-directional rotors and a practical side handle for transport.
- The intelligent on-off technology allows the unit to activate energy saving automatically when in standby mode.
- Automatic condensation vaporisation in air conditioning mode.
- Possibility of continuous condensation discharge in dehumidifier mode.
Comes with infrared remote control. Exhaust hose approx. 1.5m long 140mm diameter
The cost is 499 GBP no VAT. Lead time is 2-3 days, while stock lasts.
All offers on this website are intended for residents of Milton Keynes, neighbouring towns and villages within a 20-mile radius. This includes Buckingham, Northampton, Bedford, Leighton Buzzard and Aylesbury.
A portable air conditioning unit is a great alternative to a split air conditioning system because it does not require additional mains supply, specialist installation services and commissioning. It is quick to set up as well as quick to pack up should you need to move your home or office.
|Power supply||220-240/1/50 V/Ph/Hz|
|Power supply||220-240 V/50 Hz|
|Air flow inside||380 m³/h|
|Max current||8 A|
|Power consumption cooling||1.35 kW|
|Power consumption heating||1,045 kW|
|Sound pressure level inside||55/54/53 dB(A)|
|Cooling capacity||3.50 kW|
|Heating capacity||2.90 kW|
|Refrigerant charge||0.23 kg|
|Nominal Consumption (Cool/Heat)||1350/1045 W|
|Nominal Current (Cool/Heat)||5.9/5.0 A|
|Moisture removal (L per h)||3.25|
|Energy Label Cooling||A|
|Energy Label Heating||A+|
|Airflow (Hi / Mi / Lo)||420/370/350|
|Sound pressure level (Hi / Mi / Lo)||55/54/53|